For iPhone 4/5 & iPad
|1.0||Dec. 20, 2012|
|2.0||Nov. 24, 2013|
Athlete Management Platform (AMP) is a software platform for professional athletes and their coaches for improving athletic performance by optimizing management processes.
AMP Coach is an iPhone & iPad app for coaches to use to log training sessions while offline and sync that information to their athletes’ profiles once back online.
This was the first app that I created for AMP Sport, written in Objective-C from scratch during the second half of 2012, and contributed to in 2013. I worked with the project manager and server team in creating APIs as well as all aspects of UI/UX, design, and app store deployment.
- Login with password reset
- Email support
- Search & list athletes with profile photos
- Log and retrieve training session notes
- Contact athletes and teams through phone, text, and email
- Capture photos and video, with title, description, and athlete tagging
- All functionality works offline and syncs to server once back online
AMP Coach is no longer available on the App Store.